Recently Rush Limbaugh took President Obama at his word, telling him, thank you, Mr. President, for many of the things President Obama has done since he took office. This was in response to the president’s deriding of the American Tea Party patriots at a Democrat fund raiser in the home of Gloria Estefan when he said they should be thanking him for the tax cuts he gave us rather than complaining about too many taxes.
Here is a video of Rush thanking the president for all he has done for us so far. You’ll notice that kindly ole Rush thanks him for a lot.
The last few days I have been reading Sean Hannity’s excellent new book Conservative Victory: Defeating Obama’s Radical Agenda. In it, Sean details a list of some things President Obama could be thanked for or, perhaps better said, driven out of office for. Here’s a top 10 list of a few of some of the more easily recognizable gifts Obama has perpetrated on the American people whom he so despises:
- David Axelrod—chief adviser, a radical leftist publisher
- Anita Dunn—White House communications director, whose favorite philosopher is Mao
- Van Jones—“green czar,” a self-identified communist.
- Kathleen Sebelius—Health and Human Services secretary, this former governor of Kansas enjoyed a close personal and financial relationship with later-term abortionist, Dr. George Tiller.
- Mortgage Bailout Plan—cost $75 billion.
- The Stimulus Bust—cost $787 billion.
- ObamaCare (RomneyCare 2.0?)—cost untold trillions of dollars and the American spirit of freedom. As Reagan said, “One of the traditional methods of imposing statism or socialism on a people. . . .”
- Obama’s World Apology Tour—self-explanatory name for Obama’s international tour confessing America’s flaws and the sins we have committed against the rest of the world.
- The Death of the Three-legged Stool—strong defense, strong economy and strong social values.
- And the list goes on and it growing minute by minute. Obama will just keep on giving unless we stop him.
The time to stop Obama’s gift-giving campaign for the American people is, first, the 2010 elections, then in 2012 we can get him off our backs completely, if we constitutional conservatives stick together and vote en masse.
Hint: Electing Mit Romney as president in 2012 is not the answer. There are probably several good answers but he is not one of them. The man is a RINO. Of the really good answers out there, to me the most electable right now is Newt Gingrich.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Obama Ramps Up Fundraising Efforts Ahead Of Midterm Elections (huffingtonpost.com)
- Back to a 50-50 Nation (politicalwire.com)